I think that when Bruno dresses up in the pajamas, he gets the feel of the prisoners at the camp. I think that they're people though, I can't believe that the dad would even say that they're not.
Well, he obviously dressed up in the striped pajamas because he wanted to be with Schmuel and help find his father. But instead, the 2 boys are killed by the gas chamber, and there is a big search for Bruno, because nobody really knew what happened to him for a little while.
no, they were definitely just as much as a person as Bruno and his father.
ReplyDeleteTo say that people are not people is most horrendous thing I have ever heard, if you are a person than therefore you are a person
ReplyDeleteI think that when Bruno dresses up in the pajamas, he gets the feel of the prisoners at the camp. I think that they're people though, I can't believe that the dad would even say that they're not.
ReplyDeleteWell said sir but if you are not a person then you are a dog but then again a Jewish kid is still a kid
ReplyDeleteWell, he obviously dressed up in the striped pajamas because he wanted to be with Schmuel and help find his father. But instead, the 2 boys are killed by the gas chamber, and there is a big search for Bruno, because nobody really knew what happened to him for a little while.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, and by the way, the Jews were definitely real people, the Nazis were just plain jerks, and were brainwashed by Hitler.
ReplyDeleteThe Jews were people just like Bruno and he realized that when he put on the striped pajamas
ReplyDelete